Writing Bliss

Don’t you love it when everything aligns and you end up with a writing experience that’s just awesome? That happened.

Pen. Lamy Safari Fountain Pen - Charcoal - Fine with a Z24 converter. I’ve had probably half a dozen of these pens; they’re nothing fancy, but they’re durable and comfortable and write smoothly. (Not so much the Extra Fine nibs, though.)

Ink. Noodler’s Bad Blue Heron. I’ve had this bottle forever (long enough, I think I sourced it from the sadly departed Writer’s Bloc site). For whatever reason, it seems to write much more smoothly than the Noodler’s Polar Blue Eternal I’ve also used in this pen.

Pad. TOPS Docket Diamond. (And also, of course, a Moleskine.) If the thin-backed crappy yellow legal pads the office otherwise gets from I don’t even know where is freeze dried Taster’s Choice instant coffee, these pads are the local supermarket’s gourmet expensive stuff you can taste. Little luxuries.



Comments