More dog stuff: The GOAT Treat Pouch, a truly impressive tiny flashlight, and Action Plush toys


I go through treat pouches way too fast. So far, this seems to be the best one yet: Paw Lifestyles – Dog Treat Training Pouch. I like the firmly attached, substantial, clip. It also comes with a belt, and a shoulder strap, etc. Probably too many pockets etc. for my purposes. Stays open (somewhat rigid), makes going in for a treat easy.

This light is amazing: Streamlight 73303 325 Lumen Pocket Mate Keychain/Clip-on USB Rechargeable Flashlight. It’s tiny. It clips to the treat training pouch I mention above. It’s brighter than the trusty Motorola MR500 I’ve been using, and it’s rechargeable (I’ve been using rechargeable AAs (AAAs, I could have sworn; I’ll check when I get home) in the Motorola; this is more convenient).

Finally: A coworker got my dogs a GoDog Action Plush! snowman. They love it. The legs kick out as they bite down. I hesitate to think what sorts of behaviors that’s rewarding. Meanwhile, I highly recommend the toys, at least so far. I’m going to pick up a pheasant. (One of mine had picked out this dragon during a birthday trip through the pet store, it was also a favorite for a while, but it’s not nearly as interactive.)

Comments