iPhone 6 Mount

So, I flew to a small airport a few days ago for an overnight stay, and the next morning, the plane wouldn't start. Long story short, the head of the FBO came up in another plane and, after trying to get my rental to fire for a while, we gave up and flew back in the plane he'd arrived in. In the midst of all of that, I forgot my Dual GPS receiver on the dash. Sigh.

I'm flying on Saturday, and kinda want ForeFlight with me. I could drop $90 for another GPS receiver. But I won't. Instead I've ordered:

It's a relatively short flight (just barely enough to be cross-country), but through some convoluted airspace (two Charlies, multiple Deltas, and a TRSA), so the more SA I have with me, the better. And hey, when I'm done, I can swap the cradle into the Jeep, in place of the clumsier-than-I-anticipated "universal mount" installed in there now.

Comments