Keeping AirPods and Accessories Organized - Comply Foam Tips etc

I have the AirPods Pro (first generation), and love ’em, especially with Comply Foam tips to keep them in my ears and enhance sound isolation (which helps with noise reduction). But keeping the replacement tips somewhere where I’d find them again - a challenge. So I picked up this UGREEN Square Earbud Case and a set of these Mini Pill Organizers to keep everything organized. It’s a tight fit but it works:

AirPods Pro in UGREEN case with spare tips
AirPods Pro in UGREEN case with spare tips

AirPods Pro in UGREEN case, showing pill organizer with spare tips
AirPods Pro in UGREEN case, showing pill organizer with spare tips

I also have a pair of regular AirPods I got as vendor swag that I like well enough, and even moreso with these cheap silicon ear tips (without them, the AirPods will fall right out of my ears). Unfortunately, unlike the AirPods Pro, the AirPods won’t fit in their case with these tips on, so they have to be removed frequently. Which begs the question - where to keep them when they’re off? In another mini pill organizer, of course. I grabbed another one of the UGREEN cases and one of the pill containers and it works great, too (still a tight fit). For good measure, since these AirPods won’t charge wirelessly, I also picked up a short USB A to Lightning cable to keep in the case (which, when did these get so rare? I had several 4" Amazon Basics cables years ago but they’ve vanished), so it’s an all-inclusive grab-and-go solution:

AirPods in case with silicon tips and ~4" Lightning cable
AirPods in case with silicon tips and ~4" Lightning cable

Also, total side note, but, I needed ear phones for my iPhone 14 Pro when I was out and about (I may or may not have been watching playoff games at Disneyland), and grabbed these Insignia™ - Lightning Wired Earbud Headphones - White (NS-HPLTNG23; SKU 6512513) at Best Buy. For $18 they work very well! Stayed in my ears with decent audio. Think I’ll keep them in my shoulder bag for emergency use.

Comments