Intentions: Blog + Wiki

Clip art: Programmer (or DBA? Dunno.)
Clip art: Programmer (or DBA? Dunno.)
I kinda like the stream of consciousness thing with a sequential, linear, blog ... But I also tend to go back and update previous posts with new information, which is kind of a mess. What I really want/need is a sort of unified blog + wiki, where I can have longer form living articles and more spur of the moment off the cuff date-published posts (that I probably should more or less leave as written). I’m not sure anything like that exists off the shelf, but even if it does, I really want a project to deep dive into Java + Spring (I’ve given up on Ruby on Rails and PHP + Laravel is too much a moving target, and I hate the lack of consistency in PHP...). Announcing my intentions to:

  • Finish the free Udemy course on Eclipse
  • Get an enviroment setup
    • Probably need Docker? Host a fat jar?
  • Should probably revisit git. It’s been a while.
  • Maybe revisit Java? I’m an Oracle Certified Java Programmer, but it’s been a while, too...

 

Comments