PIREP: Between the seats storage

Quite possibly the best $11 I've spent in aviation: High Road Front Seat Car Organizer Caddy. As part of my "get in and go" initiative, I wanted some cockpit organization, and none of the planes I fly have any usable pockets up front. This is thin enough to fit between most front seats without getting in the way of anything (can’t be used with a Johnson bar, sadly, for manual gear Mooneys or Piper PA28s), my iPhone fits perfectly in that back side pocket, a stylus and pen clip effortlessly into the pen loops, and a flashlight, my wallet, whatever else I want to keep easily at hand (vs. awkwardly in a pocket or floating around the cabin) is all right there, at my fingertips. I wanted something like Sporty's Covered Cockpit Organizer, but it was too big, and I didn't want anything suction-cupped to the window...

Comments